Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sea Bass w/ Olives & Tomatoes


Another super easy, super quick dinner! I'm serious!  I have so many people stop me at work and comment that it must take me forever to make all the dishes I blog and facebook about.  They are surprised when I tell them that most of the recipes are easy and do not take more then a half an hour.  Because let's me be honest on a weeknight who has the time or motivation to spend more then that in the kitchen to get a good meal on the table.  I sure don't!



Recipe:

2lb sea bass filet
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 cup sliced pitted olives
1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes sliced in half

Rinse and pat dry the sea bass.  Season with salt and pepper.  Heat olive oil in a medium pan place olives in pan and saute for two minutes.  Move olives to side of pan and place sea bass in pan.  Cook about 4 minutes and flip fish over.  Add tomatoes to olives and pour white wine in pan.  Cook another 4-5 minutes until fish flakes and wine is reduced.  Serve with couscous, rice, or any other grain.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment