Monday, July 16, 2012

1st Anniversary Gift



As my first wedding anniversary approached I was racking my brain for a gift idea that would stick to the paper theme. I had seen suggestions for photo albums, concert tickets, etc... However we just returned from a Caribbean cruise and we have concert tickets for the end if the summer. So I came up with the idea of a "date night idea book". I put together a binder with lots of different ideas for possible date nights. There are enough ideas to last for date once a week for a year. Ranging from silly nights at home to nights out on the town or full day trips. I found tons of ideas from the website http://www.thedatingdivas.com a wonderful resource for couples!





Very simply I found a nice binder to hold everything in...

Part of the collection included quiz books on how well you know your spouse good for a night in.  Also good for a nice in is the Lovers' Massage Book!  All found on Amazon.
 I added dividers so that I could group the ideas my sections were: A night out on the town, A night at home, I challenge you, Coupons, Advertisements (for me to place clippings from the paper etc..)
I am such the coupon clipper so this will help keep them organized when needed for a night out.
I hope this is helpful for a unique first anniversary "paper" gift.
For our anniversary we spent the day out east on Long Island, NY.  We drove out to Montauk Point, walked around the village, then made our way home stopping at a farmer's market in Amagansett, and stopping for a picnic at a winery or two in the Hamptons.  All in all is was a wonderful day with just the two of us! 



No comments:

Post a Comment